1. The generator set uses a modularized, high pressure, common rail fuel injection system, with rail pressure of 1800bar.
2. The fuel oil undergoes 5μm fine filtration.
3. It uses electronic control unit (ECU) for integrated control.
4. The closed type breathing system is used for the separation of oil and gas generated by the crankcase. This helps achieve energy saving and emission reduction.
5. The generator set offers low oil consumption, and low emission which meets American TIER 2 and Euro Ⅲ standards.
The generator sets are extensively used for oil drilling rigs, special purpose vehicles, movable electric stations, reserve power supply, engineering machinery, heavy trucks, and in well sites.
|Type||Four-stroke, water cooled, air-to-air intercooler, direct-injection type combustion chamber|
|Number and arrangement of cylinders||6-cylinder in-line|
|Displacement of a single cylinder||L||32.17|
|Min. operating speed (steady-state) r/min|
|Under the operating condition of continuous power||Specific fuel consumption||g/kW.h||≤212||≤195|
|Specific oil consumption||g/kW.h||0.35||0.3|
|Mean effective pressure||MPa||1.6||2.4|
|Mean speed of piston m/s||11.6||8.3|
|Idle speed rpm||600|
|Smoke intensity FSU|
|Emission||Meet US EPA TIER2|
|Exhaust gas temperature (before the turbine)||670||640|
|Fuel system||Common rail system|
|Type of fuel||Light diesel oil|
|Direction of rotation||Counterclockwise (face the flywheel end)|
|Cooling mode||Forced cooling|
|Lubrication mode||Pressure lubrication|
|Starting mode||Electric or air|
|Net weight (without flywheel) kg||1500|
|Overall size (l×b×h) mm||1900×1000×1400|